Welcome!

Hi there I'm Natalia and this is my blog.
Follow me on twitter - https://twitter.com/Natallaa_

Sunday 2 February 2014

Winter and Hot Chocolate

  Hello,
I haven't posted recently so I decided to post a little post today. I promise I will post on a regular basis and do many reviews as I can but I just didn't find time to it. So you probably know in the UK is winter right now and it has been quite cold during the pass week. Winter is a time when hot chocolate tastes the best especially with marshmallows and cream. So I have been visiting Costa more often and their hot chocolate is like heaven on earth, and we can't forget about their delicious  muffins and the Cappuccino. I know is nearly spring and I can't wait but I had to post a little post about hot chocolate as I am drinking one right now!! 
 I made a twitter account so go and check it out- https://twitter.com/Natallaa_
I am thinking about making an Instagram  account, I will let know if I do ! 


__________________________________________________________________

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment